My (29f) boyfriend (30m) of 4 years has been dropping hints he doesn't want a future with me. Should I leave?

dazedmf
I love him very much and I don't doubt that he feels the same way. He's a good partner and we have good communication going on. Our relationship has been smooth sailing except for a few fights every now and then, but it always goes well after an open discussion

The thing is, I only met his family twice. He met mine several times and they all like him and treat him like family. But just from those two times, I can tell they do not approve of me. (I am a foreigner and not of the same religion, he's Indian and Hindu and I'm Thai-Vietnamese and Catholic)

There were a few times when he casually mentioned his parents pushing him to marry "a nice Indian girl in the same caste". I'd laugh and ask him if he wants that and he'd say "I don't know". When we're also chatting about what are we going to do (hypothetically) in the future, he gets quiet and doesn't engage in the conversation. The biggest hint was dropped last week when he joked about wanting to take the girl his parents will choose for him to some game show to see if he likes her or not.

I'm hurt but I feel so embarrassed and naive. I pictured myself having a future with him but I think it's clear he wants me out of it. I'm embarrassed to bring it up and I don't know if I should just end our relationship now. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
10
3