How do I fall out of love with someone who doesn’t care, how do I start not caring? 😔?

Anonymous
Iam with a guy and our relationship was great at the start, he would give me love, affection and was caring and that’s all i’ve ever really asked for. But after the first few months, he changed and started to not care or show me any attention anymore. He never lets me go on his phone even though I would never go on it behind his back when we are watching something together when any notifications pop up he grabs his phone. One time I suspected he was cheating on me as i saw screenshots of him talking about sexual things to a girl behind my back but he played it off as a “joke” and then went to the bathroom and took his phone with him and he was active on instagram. I do get attached easily so when i’m together in a relationship it’s hard for me to let go. He has become toxic and every day I cry because of it I feel like nothing will ever change and I need help. Am I stupid for staying with him? I need to start not caring because whenever I start not caring or showing attention that’s when he wants to give me attention so how do I change my behaviour towards him? :/
2
1