I love my boyfriend but sometimes he isn’t as masculine as other men, why does it bother me?

Anonymous
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 months and we love each other, he’s tall dark and handsome, a bit geeky and isn’t a really macho masculine man but since I met him I was really into him.
Sometimes he isn’t as manly as other men, he’s introverted, a bit shy, and more caring and gentle I suppose so maybe that’s why, and I feel bad for worrying that he isn’t as masculine and maybe I’d prefer him to be?
We are really attracted to each other though and everything in that department is great, he always makes sure I’m happy and worries more about my needs than his own a lot of the time, but there’s just that tiny voice in my head that I wish he was a bit more manly I guess... any thoughts on why I feel like this?
2
1