Do you think men should initiate the officiation of a relationship? Why or why not?

MissRomantic
I think they do because men historically have been leaders of their wives and children. They should also lead a relationship but of course let his woman have a say. Plus, it's hot when a guy seems to know what he wants.
Yes
No
Yes/No because...
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I took relationship psychology and learned that men are less selective when it comes to women they would have sex with. I think this predicts lower commitment so when a man asks a woman to be his girlfriend first, it shows his commitment. That’s why I think women should let the man initiate this. Women are more selective so this predicts greater commitment with the man they choose. I think if a woman asks a man the status of their relationship, it’s okay but to ask a man to be her boyfriend, no.
10
2