My ex called me yesterday wanting to meet up. Should I tell my boyfriend?

Shuri
Before you read this, know that I have a hard time being rude to people on the phone so that’s why I didn’t hang up on him.

But he called me last night. He does this at least once a year when he is in town to hook up and I always decline (ironic since he actually ended the relationship, not me). He did this last year and I told him my boyfriend and I had met only a month prior. He prattled on about how I shouldn’t live with him and how he was going to get me pregnant and then leave me (didn’t happen).

He was surprised to find out we were still together and now talking marriage, but still wants to hang out with me.

I told him no. Three times. But now I don’t know if I should tell my boyfriend that he called? My ex seems to get a different number every few years, so blocking never works for me. I’m not meeting up with him, but I don’t know if the phone conversation is something boyfriend should even know happened. He knows about the one from last year.
11
1