Why do straight people marry gay people? Is this common? I have feelings for a straight woman married to a gay man and I'm just so... sad?

Anonymous
We get along well and feels easy to talk to her but she's a lot older than me and married. The part that I dont understand is she tells me how he's gay and hasn't touched her in years and they live apart in their house and she didn't really marry put of love. Then she does say she loves him and just tells me 'no'. I just can't help but wonder why? I mean who marries someone who loves the opposite gender?
Is this common?
I've never been rejected by a straight woman for a gay man before its just painful.
This is all made more difficult when she admitted to me bring attractive and her thinking she looks like a monkey.
Doesn't really matter I guess since it seems unlikely we'll be talking again. I think women just like hurting men.
1
0