My boyfriend said he is tired of me having seizures. I can't control them but is it my fault for forgetting my meds?

Anonymous
I only started to forget to take my meds once I moved in with him. He didn't remind me before one of his coworkers said he should. Even then it was only a one time thing. As long as I have been with him I have had two full blown one's. I only ever get ones like that ever five years. I haven't felt good all day today because I had one (second one) last night. On top of that he wants me to pay for rent when I just had an interview and am not working there for I don't have any money. He has a job even if work has gone down. So I don't know what to do I am just hurt he would say "i'm tired of them (seizures)"
"I don't want to deal with it again."
He did say he wasn't trying to be mean/sound mean. I just can't help but feel hurt by it.
2
2