Why does he come to the bench, knowing I’d be there after ghosting me and unfriending me?

Anonymous
This guy made plans to come over to watch a movie with blankets and a popcorn and drink, and I was down for it. Then I got drunk and questioned his intentions, and asked him are you really trying to watch a movie or watch a “‘movie” and he responded back he definitely was just trying to watch a movie and to drink with a skeleton emoji, anyway I opened it and kind of just left it on read until I was more awake and knew what to say. Then 2 hours later, he said he didn’t feel comfortable coming now... like wtf, now? And I asked him why, you said you wanted to and he just ignored me and unfriended me. And the first time I saw him after that, he avoided me and went to the other side, and when he walked pass me he looked really pissed and now he’s coming to the bench knowing I’d be there, sitting.. I ran into him the other day as he was there and talking with another guy and he looked directly at me, and it was so awkward he and the guy kept on talking and I was just in the corner texting. Anyway, why do you think he still comes after ghosting me and canceling on the plans he made. I would think if you ghosted someone you’d avoid them I don't know. He just sat and was on his phone the whole time, it was so awkward and I always try to work up the courage to ask him what happened, what was going though his mind when he said he didn’t feel comfortable anymore but I always just shut down. Do you think next time I see him I should just ask why do you come here when you know I’m here or why did you change your mind when you wanted to come over? Or just let him talk to me first, if he’s ever going to.
1
0