What can I do cuz I realized I may be an emotional manipulator but it is by accident and comes from being very highly sensitive?

Anonymous

I feel so bad. I don't know if i should or not. Its just how i feel. I basically seem to be an unintentionally mamipilatong others especially men into emotionally placating me overtly or subvertly... These men dont owe me that. I didn't realize it til now. Its not every mans job to not hurt my feelings and treat me like a delicate flower.

Thats a husbands job. I guess i kind of vet every guy cause i think its my right to 'find out' if he can do that for me if we were to marry. But a lot of these men never even ask me out so... Logically how can i fairly justify this excuse?

Another part weighing on my conscience is that i do this at work! Men dont come there to play my emotional games. Hell i dont like when men at work just seem to expect me to behave a ceetain way for them or react certain ways if they start flirting or asking me out. So why should i feel like everyone has to Not hurt my feelings. Yeah im very over emotional and too sensitive. I've been through a lot and i have no friwnds or family to even turn to for anything material or emotional. But that doesn't mean i can subconsciously manipulate as many guys as i can into behaving a way around me that i prefer.

Next time i should probably maybe just listen to the typical advice people give when someone hurts my feelings... Forgive if possible like the Bible might say, or just avoid and walk away from the person rather than engaging. Instead i seem to be used to trying tk change their behavior.

Any advice or thoughts thanks
What can I do cuz I realized I may be an emotional manipulator but it is by accident and comes from being very highly sensitive?
Add Opinion