WHY WOULD HE BLOCK ME THEN UNBLOCK ME?

Anonymous
So I HAD a friends with benefits situation with a guy whom I was good friends with (were roomates years ago) and just found each other again this year and started casually hooking up.

I started seeing other people and didn’t exactly post them on my snap but some of my snaps implied I was out on a date.

We agreed to a casual hookup so I assumed he wouldn’t give a shit about me hooking up with other people.

well last week i wake up from a night out of partying to see he left me a Snapchat message I go to open it and it was a reply to one of my stories asking me what bar I was at? I go to reply only to see he's unfriended and blocked me basically because I couldn’t search his name.

I went on Insta to message him and he then blocked me on that  so I thought whatever he could have at least told me it was over like the adult he is instead of being a little b. Because I had no idea why he didn’t wanna see me anymore because we had great times.

Anyway fast forward a week I go into snap to search for someone (not him) and see his name pop up (meaning he has unblocked me on Snapchat and also checked Insta and he’s unblocked me.

I don’t know what he’s playing at because I mean I think he’s gonna try and add me again?

what should I do l?

thanks
WHY WOULD HE BLOCK ME THEN UNBLOCK ME?
1
0