Of the people you know who are in 'happy' or 'successful' committed relationships, to what do you credit this?

AmandaYVR
Just a question that popped into my head.
Where do you all stand on it?
Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Film: 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'
Though the question has nothing to do with the film. I just like the imagery.
But I do highly recommend the film. Fabulous directing, editing, writing, acting.
Seems to me some people are actually good/better/desireable/well-liked and do generally get snapped up. I see why they are often 'taken.'
I tend to think it's about the desire to be in a relationship. They are motivated to be in one, and have figured out how to accommodate others, be adaptable and flexible, and tend to be glass half full kind of people. Attitude is key.
It's all random. People go in and out of relationships throughout their lifetime, so I see no pattern to people being single or in a relationship.
Vote C
I attribute this to things one might call of a supernatural nature - like being a lucky person, or fate was on their side, or God helping them, etc. (Please answer below whether you think this is deserved or not. Is it because they are righteous/virtuous/moral?)
Vote D
GirlGuy
51
14