Do you think it's possible to have a relationship without having argument s all the time?

RawIronhide
One of my biggest hesitations about getting into a relationship is that I see couples arguing all the time about stupid menial shit. I know sometimes there's going to be disagreements. But I don't want to bicker with my partner all the time. I'm wondering if it's avoidable.
26 d
You've all made great points so far I'd like to add that I feel like any frequent argueing in my life would result in a level of personal stress that isn't intolerable but certainly would lower my quality of health. I understand there's a relationship to be had and to work on but I'm not sure I'm willing to compromise that. This is why it's such a deterant for me.
2
2