Should I be bothered that partner of over a year doesn’t want to label us?

Anonymous
I met this guy at university and we both hit it off and started going on dates and hooking up together late winter/early spring of 2019. But, since he was a year ahead of me, he graduated that summer and moved away. We thought we wouldn’t be able to date since we were long distance, but we just kept flying to go visit each other, and decided to exclusively date a couple months later. Fast forward to over a year later and we’re still exclusively dating, visiting each other whenever we get the chance. He seems to pull out all of the stops for me, I’ve met all of his siblings and his parents, his friends know about me, he talks about the future with me... but just one thing. He doesn’t want to label us. Or for there to be any social media evidence of our relationship. He says we shouldn’t (even after a year) say we’re boyfriend/girlfriend until we’ve come up with a long term plan and know for sure when we’ll be moving closer to each other...

I would be okay with this, except that in his past relationships he’s always been super romantic and over the top about his social media displays and bragged publicly on his gfs all the time, from the second they started dating, so it’s just nagging at me that I don’t get any of that.
5
0