Am I self - centered / not lovely?

itismeyouknow
I have known a guy online for over a year, we devolope our friendship from being friend to being close friend (we have not met in real life yet but he have plan to visit me,

I aske him if we can be more than a very close friend case we text each other every day and we listen each other everything , I feel like being friend is something that make me stuck in the middle that is why I aske him if we can be more than very close friends
(He said he is not ready for having girlfriend yet. He want to settle in life before having girlfriend)

A few days ago I asked him if he is chatting with anotherone cause if he have another one I will spend more time on myself, He have not replied me , I told him I asked this quesiton cause I am being fair cause if he is chatthing with another one I will spend more time on myself

Normally he text me to say good moring every moring , but today Ihehave not sent yet so I wonder if it becase of i said so to him.

Do you think I am self centered or not lovely to said that to him?
Sorry if it have any misused English and thanks in advance
Am I self - centered / not lovely?
2
0