Does excessively rough sex have detrimental effects on a girl (in a 'straight' relationship)? If so, how to aid in her recovery?

alien_astronomer
I roughed up my girlfriend during our last sex session, maybe a bit too much, cuz I was somewhat drunk and my hormones took over completely. After that she has been very fragile, physically as well as mentally & emotionally. I have to carry her around quite a bit and do most of her physical work for her. She spends most of her day huddled up in a corner, mostly near the window if it's raining. Though she is somewhat normal around me, still seeking (and hopefully getting) comfort in my arms, the sight of any 'highly masculine' man makes her feel 'raped' (her words).

I think she has a minor PTSD, though she doesn't have anxiety attacks or shock-bouts.
2
0