What do you think of people who keep in touch with their exes on a friendly basis?

Bluemax
Do you find a person who remains friends with an ex offputting? Is it a red flag? Is it a good sign? Do you suspect he/she is still attached to this ex? What do you think?

I ask this because I have never parted a relationship on terrible terms. When we broke up, frequently both of us felt bad. I have remained on friendly terms with virtually all my exes. I have kept in touch with them through FB or other means for many years. I'm still in touch with them now and consider them an invaluable resource. One of them even attended my wedding. My wife similarly was on a friendly basis with some of her exes. It never bothered me. Not only did I *not* consider it a red flag, I actually took it as a good sign.
7
16