What would you do if you were me?

richard75701
Well, I would say I'm at a crossroads in my life. I'm homeless and living in a tent. Want to get a job but trying to get my disability at the same time. No one seems to give a shit about me. The only person that did, I threw under the bus because I was having a bad day. Told her she was the reason her fiancee killed himself the day before their wedding. Now a woman on FB texts me out of the blue saying I'm cute as all get out and shed love to get to know me. Yes, she lives in the same town and we have mutual friends. I told her my situation and my past thinking it would scare her off. It didn't. She's a manager at a gas station here and asked if she could help me and bring me a box full of snacks. I said sure. So sure enough when she got off she came and picked me up and took me to where my tent is. She followed me to my tent and gave me the biggest and tightest hug I've had in a while. She didn't judge me. We went to a lighted park and talked to get to know each other. We both came clean about our past. She was still there. Thinking she was gonna take me back to my tent before she went home, she invited me to her house for dinner and to talk more. Things just clicked. So much so I ended up staying the night. We were cuddling and kissing by the end of the night. We both like each other and want to see where things go. They say things happen for a reason. I do have trust issues. I just don't wanna blow it with her... what should I do?
What would you do if you were me?
Add Opinion