Just need help with understanding my girlfriend?

Anonymous
Hey there just asking for humble advice on understanding my girlfriend. My Girlfriend is a brides maid of a wedding. Her friend that is getting married wants all the bridesmaids to travel 350 miles for weekend to watch her try dresses for the wedding. My girlfriend wants to go because she feels like she has to go. Initially her and I were supposed to go using my car but I backed out because:

A: its a 12 hour combined drive just to spend a couple of hours there.

B: Her friend tried to have me drive people that I don't know to that location (they offered to pay gas I just don't like being used)

C: ITS A PANDEMIC (we live up north so its strong here)

D: I recently got a really hard job to get and I don't want to quarrentine on the first month it would hinder my job or get me dismissed.

I really wanted to go just to meet her friends and to be fair I didn't say no to her right away. I took my time to acess the pros and cons and found more cons on my end and so on hers but she is willing to take the risk. Sad part is that I won't be able to see her for 3 weeks. She leaves December 4th by plane and I won't see her till Christmas and it breaks my heart. She also plans to spend money go to restaurants and party (not really like get together) with friends. There is also a creepy jail guy who had sex with her a couple times up their trying to get back with her. Im not so worried about him. I already know that she loves me. She is a big girl and I have faith that she won't talk to him. I trust her. I am just afraid that he might stalk her or something or maybe try to force something on her which could be out of her control. Honestly this is the least of my worries she can handle herself and she has common sense to stay away. My main concern is not seeing her for 3 weeks :'(. I already voiced what I thought in full honesty. I personally wouldn't travel without her and I know her and I are different. I just want her to be happy so I all I did was voiced my concern and thats it
1
1