Would you stay in a relationship with someone that say they love you and then all of a sudden they hate your guts and say mean things about you?

Finchie40
Say you and your partner been together for a bit and they tell you they love you and kiss you and hold you etc. Then a few days later they hate your guts and say mean things to you , make you feel that you aren’t really that special to them , you get angry and feel sad and start keeping your distance From them , you’re hurt inside then the second you start to walk away they come running back loving you again? Would you stay in a
Relationship like that or would you say fuck you it’s over and find someone else? My ex wife did this to me I felt like a punching bag to her and I tolerated it for a very long time. Mainly for my kids sake and to find out she suffered from bi polar depression so I tried to not take her hurtful words to full extreme but I never knew if it was the sickness talking or it was really her , I tolerated this abuse for a very long time until I busted her cheating on me , that was my final straw and I divorced her. What would you do in a relationship like this? Would you stay or walk away?
8
1