What is the most romantic thing you did for someone?

I suppose if it is by tradition, it would be when I asked my crush weeks in advance what her favourite sweets were and when valentines day came I gave her those sweets.

I gave my hoodie to my female friend as we had met up in winter and she was cold and she still owns it, I said it wasn't a problem because it would fit her more than me because she is smaller. I didn't see the romantic part of it but she seemed to find it a romantic gesture.

I gave a motivational talk to a friend years ago and my words towards her ended up resulting in her saying that she had never heard someone say such kind loving things and that people very often only see her as a slut and she got rather emotional about it but also really happy to have me there for her.

So... I would say I do a number of romantic actions but I just consider them acts of kindness, it's only when someone tells me it is romantic that I list my action as a romantic thing :p

That is truly a lovely looking couple :) Love is love people <3
So, yourselves?

I hope this isn't just going to be people saying they had sex with their partner...
5
6