I have to choose between two guys, should I choose reason or love?

Anonymous
I know we're told to always choose love. But sometimes it's not that easy. Most psychologist say we can choose who to love. When we fall in love easily it's often based on physical attraction and lust that may develop into love.

Me and my boyfriend recently broke up even though we both still love each other. We had a great relationship, even though we broken up we can't let each other go completely. But there's too much going against us being together. Age difference, different religions & culture, due to the pandemic I had to move back with my family in another continent. And we don't really have the same future plans. Love can't be the only reason to stay together?

The other guy is perfect for me when it comes to age, culture, religion and future plans. He's a great guy. But since I still love my ex there's no attraction for me.

If I did what I wanted I would save up and leave everything and be with my ex. But I'm not sure that's what best for me. I don't know what to do. I want to be reasonable but is that the correct way of living?
5
3