Would you take your ex back eventhough he has a baby by someone else?

Anonymous
I started recently seeing my ex (yeah I know I'm taking it very slow and still dating other people). He broke up with me a few years ago because I didn't have job and a car. In my eyes, intuition gut feeling, and finding out all along he was cheating on me. A few years later, he comes back and we were talking about how we have been doing. I told him mines and he told me his. He tells me he has a 1 year old daughter by someone else that he sees once a week. I was happy but then deep down I was very hurt and crushed. It felt like a big rock hit my head. I always wanted a family and get married in the future, and he told me we would when we were in a relationship years ago. I don't know if I want to be in a relationship with him since he has a child. Reality is if I had a baby by him I'll be baby moma number 2 and baby mama drama. Then if by marriage I will be a step mom. This is a lot to take in for me. What should I do. In my heart and spirit, I don't feel happy at all about this. Sorry about the long writting.
19 d
Here is an update. Yesterday I didn't hear from him in 6 hours and he's been on social media sites. I completely blocked him from almost every single app he is on. He didn't change. I'm done.
7
0