Is it ok to leave your friends for your partner?

Pink2000 s
One of my friends (the same friend that always wants me to take her somewhere and never gives me gas money) is weirdly obsessed with me and feels like I need to tell her my every move. She started crying because she feels like I don’t make time for her and I leave her for my boyfriend. My boyfriend Is the person I actually want to marry and spend the rest of my life with so of course I spend more time with him. This girl wants me to spend time with her every day all day and it’s weird af. I didn’t know she was this obsessed until yesterday. If we are hanging out, I have never just got up and left her for my boyfriend. But I see my boyfriend everyday and that’s a problem for her.
22 d
I forgot to mention that the three of us have hung out together and everytime my boyfriend pays for her stuff. Even if we go to the grocery store he buys her groceries too so it’s not like she should feel left out.
21 d
I have come to the conclusion that she is draining me mentally. I can’t spend time with her all day everyday. She feels way too attached to me and it seems like some sort of co dependency. This is the reason she has no other friends.
18
9