I don’t know if I’m in love with my best friend?

BrokenPromises
In August, we both admitted to really liking each other. Then he told me that he loved me and I was uncomfortable with it and left it alone.
In September we slept together, we were both really drunk and thought it was a great idea. During it he told me he loved me AGAIN. I just told him to shut up and finish off.

-I slept with this brother in July, me and his brother got consent. My friend was like ‘go ahead, I don’t mind’.
-Two different people have turned around to him and told him to stop speaking to me like I’m a piece of dirt. Is this a sign I’ll just be walking into a domestic?
-He always makes arrangements with me and then bails or just doesn’t turn up.

I told him we can never be together because I slept with his brother, he said he doesn’t care about it. It’ll never be brought up in conversation but for me it’ll always be personally at the back of my mind.

I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m possibly in love with him? But surely we can’t work out now? Too much as happened over the last few months :/
0
2