Should I break it off with my fiancé since there's no spark/physical attraction?

Anonymous
Should I break it off with my fiancé since theres no spark/physical attraction?
I don't know what to do... I've been with my fiancé for 5 years and we've lived together for 4. He's the most amazing person I know and we're compatible on so many levels, but we have never had a spark romantically - not even in the beginning. It also bothers me that he worked out a lot before, but since we've been together he doesn't do anything to take care of himself physically, even though I work out all the time.

The problem is I can't imagine being with anyone else who would treat me better than he does and show me so much love... At my age (29) and after investing so much time in this relationship I'm afraid breaking it off is worse than staying with someone I feel no passion for.

What do you think? Would you stay or leave? Why?
3
4