My partner is falling behind in university and it’s starting to stress me out. What could I do to help/motivate him?

Anonymous
So my partner is doing a hard engineering degree and he’s currently like 5 weeks behind and he’s got a mock exam tomorrow which he completely isn’t prepared for. I feel like I’ve done everything to support him whether its been being kind and supportive or a bit more hard on him and pushing him. I feel like nothings working and I do a hard STEM subject too but I’m always on top of my work and consistently perform to a high standard. I love him so much and I just want us both to succeed. I don’t want the pressure of stressing about his progress to affect mine. I’m willing to do anything at this point before its too late... any advice?
0
2