Why do girls get mad at the person that tells them their boyfriend is cheating?

Riah235
A casual friend of mine had suspicions that her boyfriend was cheating on her someone already told her before hand and her boyfriend lied about it... it came up in a convo one day after that and she literally begged me to tell her if it was true and what happened and now that I told her he cheated ( with more than 5 girls... back to back) ... she's back with him🤦, wouldn't talk to me anymore and even tried to hook my boyfriend up with one of her friends... did I do something wrong? since she literally begged me a long time to tell her and I told her coz I thought she was smart and it wasn't fair for her to be wasting her time ( in a 3 year relationship that was based on disloyalty from the very jump). Do people actually value the "length" of the relationship more than the quality? and why do girls get angry at the person who told them their boyfriend was cheating?
3
3