A guy rejected me before, told me that I bother him. He doesn't want to talk with me anymore, I guess. What Should I do?

Anonymous
My online ex boyfriend and i became friends after 1 year no contact but i still have feelings for him. he lives in a different country rejected me many times, He started to masters and even though im not his facebook friend, I congratulated him at his profile I only said: "congratulations" but he blocked me in here. After that i messaged him at whatsapp and asked why he blocked me, he said: "It bothered me. You're bothering me. I don't have the time or energy to deal with you". What should i answer to him?
22 d
i said: "im sorry, i didn't know i was bothering you, I apologize if i did😔. okay i won't bother you anymore. don't worry. bye😔". i sent him these messages, he read and he said: "Bye"
6
0