I caught my girlfriend in a lie. Should I break up with her?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I been together for 8 months (almost 9 months on Friday) in a LDR yet met up a couple of times. But she has this lying issue towards certain things. Like her lies are simple white lies that were harmless. This one lie was a whole lie I caught her on. Early this morning, I went on Snapchat & was about to send a snap but it said I was unadded. I went on her Instagram, her whole highlights & stories were gone with her posts.

So I brought it up with her & she started to tell me that she never did. Then showed her hardcore proof & the only thing she said my phone is acting weird & she still has me on Snapchat. I showed her that I got the same thing on a different phone and asked her to show me if that’s the case. She started to text back really slow to me & she always do that to avoid conflict or if she’s caught up. Should I break up with her?
0
2