Do you consider it a deal breaker if a partner destroys your possessions when they're angry?

TheUniqueOne96
Let's just say you live with a partner (or you're considering moving in with one, but suddenly figure this out about them), who basically loses control whenever you fight with them. They aren't physically violent towards you, but will basically break your stuff (at least one thing), regardless of the fact that the KNOW how valuable it is to you, whether it cost a lot of money, has a lot of sentimental value or is something that took a lot of time and effort for you to get e. g. your work on a laptop, data in a game that you've been playing or years, etc.

I understand that some stuff can be replaced, but not everything can and your partner just wouldn't care in their fit of rage and there's no certainty they'd change that about them.

Personally, I'd consider this to be a dealbreaker, because whilst I don't consider myself to be crazy materialistic, I do care about and look after my stuff, because it matters to me and the fact that a partner would be crazy enough to ruin something that they KNOW is important to me, in a fit of rage, shows a lack of self control, that would be too much for me to deal with, because if nothing else, their intent is there. I understand that couple's do fight, but I think this would be too much for me personally and it's a big pet peeve of mine, when people are careless with other people's stuff.
Meh, I had to get some relevant picture.
This is inspired by a question I answered a while ago on here.

Would you break up with your partner for intentionally destroying something that took from you a lot of time and effort?
Yes, it's a dealbreaker.
No, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.
GirlGuy
3
7