Does my friend’s sister like me now after she rejected earlier? And if yes what should I do in this situation as I don’t want to disrespect my friend?

Lakshaye1706
My situation is a complicated one. Any advice would be welcomed happily :)
So my best friend is off to college and I’m stuck at home during pandemic. His family and mine are really close. Now my situation deals with his sister. I had a crush on her couple years back and she didn’t want me around her back then and his brother talked to me about this and told me to step back and I really respect that! Now her sister and I have gotten close as friends over the years and I’ve sort of started getting a feeling that she likes me! Now again I don’t wanna disrespect her brother and our friendship. And I don’t wanna catch feelings towards her rn. So I decided to step back and talk less to her from today. Now today we had a family friends gathering and she really noticed that I was basically ignoring her. She even complimented on my outfit but I didn’t reciprocate. She even asked my sister if I was mad at her (my sister asked me when we got back home).
Now my question is does she really like me back or am I overthinking? And what should I do as I don’t want to disrespect my friend as well!
1
1