How to get even with the girl that had sex with my boyfriend and ruined my two year relationship?

Anonymous
I am not letting this go at all. I hate her. She was following him and knew he was in a relationship. I’m so mad. I grew up with him and she had sex with him. I tried to make things work with him but I couldn’t see him the same anymore.

Please don’t call me racist. It was mainly because he cheated on me with a Latina. That’s what makes me more mad. I’m just being honest. We are both white and I don’t see how he could do this to me. He embarrassed me. Not only that but he posted a picture today with her on his Instagram story. They were at Starbucks. He knows that I like that place a lot. I don’t even wanna go there anymore. He is really downgrading.
8
6