Why does my girl get so upset when things aren't going her way?

Anonymous
Even her mom said so..
I've noticed how she would twist things up in a story so it matches hers, or just creates a weird situation, i dont know its hard to explain...

This morning i was sleeping, she was touching all over me, even directing my hand to her vagina before i initiated the sex, now she tells me how it was "all for my own pleasure and i never thought of her"...

Then she accuses me of using her for other stuff... Like she literally told me today it was okay to use her shower, since i wanted to shower at home and i had an appointment. Now she tells me i just used it and left which isn't true

That i drank the last whatever, but i never even touched it nor did she ever pass it to me... I saw her drink it in front of my eyes tho...

All this cause i told her, i couldnt come cause my parents (whom have to move out the house and find a new one in 5months plus are in financial debt) asked me to clean up the heavier things since they can't do it anymore...

I dont know what it is? Its like she always forgets what i did for her.
Yesterday i already fixed that i could go and get her 10 @ night, an hour away from my home, to spend the night her, thus "ditching" my parents

Same with money;
  • Even if i spend 200 on whatever she wants, she will forget about it...
  • She promises to return the pay but doesn't.
  • The one time she spends a little, she has to rub it in that she spent it "all on me" while id already have spent over 100s...
I love her to death but its like as soon as it doesn't go her way, she has to manipulate (?) situations? Like im used to and she knows she does it too, but why?
2
1