Guys, Why is he giving me a silent treatment when he is the one who treated me like an absolute jerk?

Mara41
Why would my ex leave me stranded in a foreign country? He would kick me out in the middle of the night when was drinking because I asked him questions about childhood. He would yell at me. He would break up with me 3 times. He let me move in with him and took me to foreign country whilst he wanted to work on a house he bought and broke up with me there again. He got drunk and I told him he overstepped this time and he is an ass. He told me to leave. He pushed me and I fell. He is telling to everyone including his family that I attacked him!! He took a video of it! Said I did respected his neighbours because they are nosy. How? I didn’t even talk to anyone! Then sage said he wanks in the toilet because I am boring ! That he didn’t love me and he started to throw my things on the street because I refused to leave his premises in the middle of the night in my pyjama. Then asked me to by his girlfriend again and try. In a meanwhile I found airbnb and my friend came over to support me. Two weeks later he was drunk again and told me I am desperate to sleep with him? So I left his house. He started to threaten me with breakup but I had enough and told him to get on with it. I met a neighbour and was crying. I said to neighbour that He was drinking and I am waiting for taxi. Then my boyfriend run on the street and yelled and called my psycho and butter and that I am disrespecting him and I am not welcomed there anymore. When I calmed down I tried to meet him and ask him why he treats me bad and he if he wants to be friends, I don’t know anyone here and I am stuck here for next month or two because I lost my rent back home due to moving with him so I don’t really have anywhere to go and all my things are in his house. He is giving me silent treatment and refuses to communicate about anything but when and how I can get my things from his house (on his terms of course).

Why is he giving me a silent treatment when he is the one who treated me like an absolute jerk?
5