I'm not physically attracted to my boyfriend but I'm emotionally attached to him... Tips?

Anonymous
I know it's a weird question, and it may appear shallow, but the truth Is another one: i've been with my boyfriend since a pair of months (se were friends before, but he was attracted to me). At first he fell in love with me but i wasn't aesthetically and sexually attracted to him. Then, After a few months, sharing our daily Life, emotions, projects and so on... I started to feel a deep emotional connection and we ended to make sex. Since then, we are engaged... I still feel that connection, even more actually, but there Isn't that pulsional fascination about him. I mean, I don't find him attractive, but I'm attached to him and enjoy the sensual stuff. The idea to leave him Is terrible to me tho. What if it's Just dependence?
Love can be without aesthetical attraction
Love can't be without aesthetical attraction
GirlGuy
8
1