I am single. All women hate me because I am a nice guy. The only tell me I see you as a friend. What can I do?

Anonymous
  • I am a stupid person. I am a simp. In all my life I have respected women and cherished them as angels. I was willing to do anything for them even if it was giving my life.
  • I bought gifts to the women I dated. I forgived them even if they cheated on me. I comforted them while they were crying. I was honest to them in my feelings. I was there when they needed me.
  • Now they only tell me they see me as a friend. Some of them are avoiding me telling me that they are disgusted with me. I am a foolish person. I have tried to talk to them to see what the problem is but nothing happens.
  • Truly why do women hate nice guys like me who are ready to sacrifice anything just for them?
30 d
So basically I should turn into a jerk and a nice guy at the same time because nice guys don't deserve a chance.
30 d
Definitely I cannot blame anyone because I have been conditioned to worship women while I was a child. I grew in a feminist environment where when you say anything bad to women even if it is true it is a crime. My mother was a feminist and hated me because I was a boy...
6
16