My boyfriend doesn’t do anything special for me or even make an effort anymore, what should I do? ?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I live together so we see each other everyday. I know he’s not cheating because im allowed on his phone whenever; & he’s also logged in on his emails & Apple ID on my phone so it would be really hard for him to hide something from me. I have talked to him about it multiple times in the last few weeks, and he said he would try. Which he hasn’t, which has resulted into arguments. I’ve explained I don’t feel loved by him and he gets mad saying that offends him because he loves me so much and it hurts that I don’t see it. What I mean by he doesn’t make me feel special is that, he doesn’t put in any effort. Like I’ll try talking to him about his day or something and he will just straight up ignore me, even if I try to engage in conversation multiple times. ( I think it’s because he’s so stoned; he smokes weed I don’t.) it’s frustrating. I try to do something nice for him like send him money at work so he can get a coffee or something small for himself. I get him his favorite snacks & drinks from the store without him asking occasionally. I just want him to do something like that for me, or post me on social media ( he never does). When I do everything for him. He borrows my car everyday for work so I can’t even do anything during the day when I’m done with work. I cook & clean for him. I just don’t know if I should cut the relationship lose, because I feel like I’m making a lot of sacrifices for nothing. I’ve told him all this, he makes excuses or says he‘ll try
4
2