If you have had your quite share of fall-outs does that say something about you?

Anonymous
I have noticed that over the years I have cut contact with a bunch of people or had arguments with people who I didn’t necessarily know that well. While I do try to be kind sometimes the other person is being unreasonable and it makes me upset too. Examples of these fall-out include a peers from group projects, a roommate who would keep bringing her boyfriend, or a few friends who i disagreed with on a subject.
While having some fights may not be that outrageous I know some people who had little encounters with such fuss and had stopped talking to people but it was a lot more subtle.
is there something you can do to change that? I’m seriously asking because I’m not sure myself how you could avoid that from happening again...
0
1