Do you think it’s okay for an 18 y/o to sleep at their boyfriend/girlfriend house when they still live with their parents?

Anonymous
I’m 18 but about to be 19 in January and my dad was tripping about me staying the night over my bfs house. It’s not even like we’re having sex either, because his parents usually home. I just have school and work so I get pretty tired. Like last night I pulled an all nighter because it was exam week. I went to his house around 6 and fell asleep at 8. I woke up like 1 a. m. but decided to just stay because I have work at 4 and his house is 15 minutes closer to my job... it didn’t make since to drive 30 minutes home then all the way back to work when I was tired.

anyways I stay with my dad most days so I have to follow his rules. But since he freaked out about me coming home at 2am/staying over my bfs house I started staying at my mom’s, who’s out of town at the moment. He doesn’t know I spent the night again and I don’t plan on telling him unless he asks, but do you think it’s bad that I’m staying there some nights? We’re both freshman in college and living at home because of corona/a closed campus. My boyfriend says his parents don’t care but I wonder if it makes me look bad to them... my dad even stopped by my moms house to check and make sure i was there in the middle of the night. I feel like it’s overkill. Am i being unfair or is it really not that big of a deal?
4
1