How can I make a girl "telepathically or hypnotically" fall in love with me?

Anonymous
Yes, this is probably a dumb question to most. But, I'm friends with a girl whom I communicate with everyday. Not one day has gone by we haven't talked to one another, and I absolutely love her. I love her personality, the way she talks, and finds everything she does incredibly cute. Not to mention, she's the person to always contact me and she always laugh at my jokes the hardest. Yet, I've felt the same way about other girls before and have been friend zoned in the process. So, I'm afraid to tell her how I feel, or even hint towards it.

So, is there a way for her to feel my love without having to say anything to her? Like, to telepathically hypnotize her into falling in love with me or feeling the way I feel for her? I tried everything. I tried laying in bed thinking about her, imagining a line connecting my emotions to hers. I tried masturbating to her with the intent of her feeling the sensations I feel.

Does this actually work, or is there a more better, easier, or effective way in hypnotizing her into loving me?
1
1