Would you rather spend your free time with your friends or your partner?

Anonymous
I’m currently at university and working. I’m seeing this guy, we’re not dating but we are, been that way for nearly two years. I see his parents when I go to their house to see him every second weekend and so on, so we’re in a relationship but without the title.
Anyway my friends are extremely mad at me because I’ve not hung out with them in a while saying it’s like I’m not even their friend anymore. We call almost every day and chat a lot, Snapchat a lot as well but I’ve got so much going on and I hardly see this guy I’m with and the free time I do get I want to spend with this guy and this may be tmi but we both want to see each other and after a week of not seeing each other (he lives an hour and a half from me and with work and uni, we can’t drive to see each other during the week) so of course we want to have sex and spend time with each other.

I’ve told my friends him and I hardly see each other but they still think I should be coming to see them all. They all have different schedules as well, of course.

Thoughts on what to do?
4
0