Is there a limit in which someone can help you?

Anonymous
In my relationship, my boyfriend has been very pushy about giving me ideas about starting pastry business (related to what I've studied) and anything related to food or streetsmarts.

I've been living a sheltered life for too long that it has stunted my emotional and social development. I don't know what's it like having an independent life, moving out, administering a business, managing bills, etc. I don't know any of this at the age of 33. I know my boyfriend is trying to help but he keeps giving me ultimatum that if by next year I'm not year, he's gonna leave.

In his view, he keeps saying that every time I take a step forward, I revert back to taking 2 steps back... how I'm not ready for a family yet, etc. What if him pushing me isn't enough? Is there a limit where someone can't help you anymore no matter how bad you tried to improve?
27 d
He thinks I'm moving a very slow pace and insist on speeding it up.
1
1