Advice on what to do to start moving on and fully accepting that a relationship is over?

Anonymous
this may sound stupid for everyone, but I just ended a relationship about a week ago just because I was always anxious and paranoid about the relationship and kept looking for things to doubt it. I hoped it would ease my anxiety and I would overthink less and hurt myself less. also I got so obsessive about the little things and get mad over them. iw as toxic thats why I ended it, but now that we're broken up nothing really changed for me. im still as anxious, obsessive, and paranoid.. difference is that he's no longer with me. no longer there to ask me whats wrong and try to make me feel better. I know I deserve this and I shouldn't act "hurt" because I did this myself. can someone please tell me what to do in order to start moving on and stop obsessing about him.

we were together for one year and seven months. he was a good partner, but I was busy focusing on things I did not like that dont really matter I guess.
4
2