What’s up with his behavior after break up?

serendiptygirl
Going to keep it short for you all We were together for 2.5 years. I ended it and went back to him after a week and a half of feeling regretful. (We had a very good and healthy relationship but I had a moment of doubt) He said we needed time apart to figure out what we want. I was surprised because he was initially really hurt but I figured i caused a lot of pain. That week I kept crying and pleading that I was sorry (I know big mistake) he kept telling me he loved me so much but didn’t know why he wanted to be alone He wanted to stay friends but I said no. We said our goodbyes and I told him I felt like he would regret it. He agreed but felt like he needed to explore his feelings. we cried and hugged and he said he would always love me. Since then, he’s turned into a social butterfly. He’s been posting on Twitter and a lot of it is hitting on girls and being super sexual. Can’t tell if he’s doing this on purpose for me to see? Not sure what his deal is with all of this? I’m very confused.
What’s up with his behavior after break up?
Add Opinion