Girls, Is she a gold digger why does she continue to only post this stuff?

Anonymous
few years ago , there was a girl who worked in a local store, we would often talk. I got the impression she liked me based on how she would look at me an talk. But I never asked her out which seemed to upset her.

she moved on and got into a relationship with a guy from work, she would post all the time about him on social media kinda obsessive. He was a looser only interested in partying.

in the end they split up. I added her on social media. I didn’t expect her to add me back because she never adds guys but she did. I messaged her but she didn’t respond after looking.

I found out she had another boyfriend. And she always posts about him and stuff he bought her. Holidays , clothes , meals out etc. He takes her everywhere in the car. To a point she obsessive. Her whole Instagram is covered with him similar to her previous boyfriend. She works at a fuel/gas station part time so does not make a lot.
but why does she still follow my social media and no other guys. And she only posts about what her boyfriend has done for her is she a gold digger?
Girls, Is she a gold digger why does she continue to only post this stuff?
Add Opinion