Vibrator for Christmas from ex-boyfriend?

stmahu3291
My ex lives with me because we have a child together and he cannot provide her a stable home except at his grandparents' house where my ex's father also lives. This normally wouldn't be an issue except his father is a registered sex offender and I don't trust him. If my ex were to apply for assistance and live on his own, I would have to pay child support because I make more than he does. I don't bust my ass working over time at one job and part time at another just to give him money because he's 32 years old and can't keep a job... okay, rant over!
We sleep in separate rooms, have our separate expenses, and basically just live like roommates and co-parent. I have absolutely zero attraction to him and no interest in ever getting back together. I try to make that known as much as possible. That being said.. what in his right mind made him think it's okay to give me a vibrator and a pack of batteries for Christmas? I haven't opened them yet, but he's hinted at things and I can feel the shape through the wrapping paper.. We never used anything when we were together, but I do have some now and he knows that. In my opinion, it's an inappropriate gift and definitely crosses a line. I have yet to talk to him about it because I literally have no idea what to say. If I tell him the blunt truth, I know he's going to be offended and attack me about being ungrateful and complaining about how much money he spent, blah, blah, blah,*enter other narcissistic, emotionally/mentally/verbally abusive complaints here*.
How the hell do I handle this? What do I say? What do I do?
3
2