Just got into a new relationship but I have feelings for someone else?

BellaLum
So i’ve been with my current boyfriend for only 3 months, before officially dating him, I was getting to know one of my sisters close friends but he had just gotten out of a relationship and i was scared that it was too soon for him getting into something serious or that he was just looking for a re-bound. So i decided to not be with him and go out with now my current boyfriend, we hit it off really well and i just decided that it was for the best. However for some fucked up reason even though my boyfriend is a fantastic guy who treats great and i’m still getting to know him I just can’t get over my sisters friend😬 we don’t talk anymore but i even decided to mute his account on my IG bc i can’t stand seeing stories or posts from him. this fucking dumb crush won’t go away. And what pisses me off is that it was my choice to not be with him in the first place. wtf do i do now? it’s even more complex to break things off with my current boyfriend bc he’s part of my friend group and he’s also about to graduate from his uni course and has his final exams in a month:( plus i feel like after almost only 3 months i haven’t really given it a shot to fall for him. helpppp i’m so fucked.
0
1