My boyfriend is not talking to me, should I just leave him alone?

Queenshyronda1
This is not the first time I have accused him. Last night we was on the phone and his phone was ringing around mid night (this is not the first time)... I asked him if he was going to get it and he said no with an attitude. So in my mind I was thinking negative. And I ask him about it and we got into an agrument and he hung up on me. He send me text saying I was dumb, that he wants to avoid people like me and to leave him alone. Mind you in 8 months pregnant so I took it to heart... Since I been pregnant I have been a little clingy and I felt low about myself... gaining weight. I'm a high risk pregnancy so from last night fight I felt stress and I had an pass out moment ( luckly my sister was here) and I had to go to the hospital. I tried to call and text around 10 am... now it's almost 6 pm... he haven't even reached out... I got an blood transfusion today... so I felt alone. what should I do? I feel really bad abd I blame myself for everything.
1
0