Should I tell him I have thoughts of him cheating?

Anonymous
The internet says I should confront him about the feelings I have had about him cheating but I don’t want to look insecure. I think I should Keep it to myself.
15 d
Every relationship I have ever had, my mom has tried to convince me that they are not the one or that they are cheating. Except one guy but I was not attracted to him at all. Just gave it a try. Then my boyfriend is chocolate and she says things like men go crazy over dark men. Like she actually wants him to cheat or for women to go after him. I told her women just like men in general because honestly I’ve always like dark men. I noticed that her and my sister would always talk about
15 d
Not wanting a dark man because they wanted their kids to be light skinned or whatever. And my sister last boyfriend was slick light skinned. And now that I’m dating another dark brother here she came shortly dating someone dark. I honestly don’t care to have either of them around me because they irritate me. My mom puts feelings of doubt in my head. Then my sister tries to help her. And my sister also I think wants to be me. I feel like it’s jealousy. Like yesterday she’s claimed someone
6
0