A girl on instagram accused me of sleeping with her boyfriend, but I don't know who she is or who he is? She threatned to kill me. What should I do?

Anonymous
I don't know who she is and have never slept with her boyfriend. She sent me many vile messages and threatned to kill me, I told her many times that she mistook me for someone else, but she didn't listen to me. I blocked one of her accounts then she started to text me from 6 other accounts all are vile messages and threats. Is there anything that I can do? I'm honestly scared for my life, she's very vile and threatned to strangle ke or poison me and I even don't know who her boyfriend is or who she is. I guess she mistook me for someone else.
16
1